Penzance anyone?

Bit of a forlorn hope this...

Is there any helpful soul likely to be traveling between Penzance and (almost anywhere else in the country).

There's a nice bit of kit down there, 26kg of rectifier, but it's a bit less nice with a 600 mile round trip attached to it.

TIA Mark Rand

Reply to
Mark Rand

I just have to ask...?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Don't encourage him.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

ebay No 7543837825

Promise you won't start a bidding war???

Mark

Reply to
Mark Rand

I made one of these some years ago by mounting a stack of stud diodes out of truck alternators onto a big heatsink. This was wired up to an Oxford 140 welder Worked OK, you could even TIG weld with argon on steel if you scratch started it.

As far as I know the guy I sold it to is still using it restoring vintage motors

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

What's your upper limit? ;-)

Seriously, not a problem - not in the market for one of these - I was just curious as to what you would use it for.

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree