What has happened to the Myford staff?

What has happened to the decent staff employed by Myford, those who despite the presence of the liquidators tried to do the decent thing by
the customers; those who were so helpful at rallies despite the high cost of Myford spares?
Have they been offered jobs by RDG, or cast upon the scrap pile?
    --I'd also like to know what happens to the clever folk who diagnose and correct problems with their lathes. I'm thinking if there isn't one already maybe they should set up a 'talent pool' newsgroup on Yahoo or some such. And if any experts go travelling maybe they could fix machines along their journeys? Just a thought..
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!