Whatis Certal 7022 ?

Question as title : I recently came across a reference to this grade of aluminium and couldn't find any info on it in eg Wikipedia so wondered if anyone
here has any info ? As an aside, can anyone tell me what the name "Fortal" on Fortal 7075 refers to ? Is it just a trade name or manufacturers name or what ?
Thanks,
--
Boo

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:12:56 +0000, Boo

Google Certal
1st result
http://www.almet-belgium.be/web/media/DATASHEETS/CERTAL.pdf .
Google Fortal, 4th result down
http://www.supdie.com/products/fortal.html
http://www.supdie.com/publications/pdf/fm-v3.pdf
or if you don't know how to click on a link...well you are really buggered!