Woodruff key source

Happy New Year All!

I'm trying to source a small supply (3-10) of small metric Woodruff keys in the UK

Most seem to be sold in selection boxes but even then, I've found few metric and none containing the size I need

3mm x 10mm is the size as shown here
Any info on likely suppliers would be most helpful.

TIA

Bob

BTW the application is a Kity woodworking machine where unhelpfully, the combination of the design and the jobs I do on it require regular exchange of the keyed hub. The shaft is located over the sawdust shute and despite care, I've lost one and down to my last one.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Try

Not sure if that's the size, but they do also have metric assortments

HTH

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

Is it not a simple matter to machine some off from a bit of round bar?

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

Thanks Tim,

J&L was the first place I looked but in my oldish paper catalogue where they only listed imperial sets.

Now that their online catalogue seems to be usable, I'd better dump paper and stick to online.

Thanks Again

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin