Yum !

eBay item 200447916714 (no relation - I would not be selling).
Feeling rich, punk ?
David

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:22:03 -0800 (PST), "mangled snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

Oddly enough, I don't see it on my normal daily search for Hardinge stuff because I specifically exclude Myford and Boxford from the search to cut down on the crap.
Having said that, whilst it may be "Arguably the finest small(ish) lathe ever produced,", it's still a 25 year old machine tool. For the price he wants I'd not even be interested without the opportunity to measure the bed wear and check the condition of the headstock and apron before bidding.
Mark Rand RTFM
On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 12:22:03 -0800 (PST), "mangled snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com"

I'm sure I saw this recently somewhere else - it's a distinctive photo, maybe an Apex or GI auction, I can't remember for sure now. Maybe it didn't sell and now he's trying a wider audience....
Richard
--- ---