Annealing Polyamide 11

I'm currently looking at the affects of annealing PA11 at 47 degrees C for 2 hours. I'm carrying out the research using a flexible rilsan grade. DSC studies have revealed unusual melting behaviour following annealing. The PA11 melts in two stages, a small peak at 180 degrees C and then a larger peak at 190 degrees C. Any ideas on why this could be happening?

Reply to
Ricky Fontana

Rolf Wissmann