Diethyl malonate

Does anyone know of a UK supplier of diethyl malonate?

Kind regards

Colin Reed

Reply to
Colin Reed

In article , Colin Reed writes

ABCR ACETO ACROS AKOS ALDRICH ALDRICH-FF ALFA ANDACHEM ARTEK AVOCADO BAXENDEN BSC-CHEMICAL CHEM-IMPEX CHEMPACIFIC CHMSRV-AS CITY CLASSIC DASTECH DAVOS DEGUSSA E-MERCK EASTERN-CHEM FISHER-UK FLUKA GRAU-ARO JUNSEI KANTO MDA NACALAI NARCHEM PENTA PFALTZ-BAUER SIBER-FINE SIBER-HG SPECTRUM SPECTRUM-B TCI-EUROPE TCI-JP TCI-US VWR WAKO WILEY WILSHIRE

Most have UK agents !

Reply to
Chris Cooksey

Cheers. I'll look them up.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Reed

Don't bother unless you run a business.... Most won't supply unless you have

  1. A genuine use
  2. IPPC authorization from the EA
  3. Approved waste management system
Reply to
Ron Jones

Don't worry, this is a perfectly legitimate business use. We will check with the EA about incorporating the use of diethyl malonate into our existing IPPC authorisation.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Reed

Good. There's far too often UK users who think they can easily buy chemicals, wasn't sure if you were one of them. I wouldn't think the EA would be tricky, it's fairly innocuous. In that case, I shall "bang our own drum" and say we would be happy to supply any amount from our pre-packs (500g / 2500g / 10kg) to bulk (note: like most catalogue chemical suppliers we need to set up an account first) - bulk prices are only supplied on application as any discount is reflected by the quantity.

- search for Cat No. A15468)

Reply to
Ron Jones