EPS Equipment For Sale

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might look to sell a full system for an EPS process?

We bought a warehouse and it came with the whole system - boiler, steam tanks, expanders, silos, and molding system. Molding system actually makes "igloo" style homes like used in Russia and Europe. The system has very little time on it, and the generator has none.

I have no idea where to look to try and sell this, so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks Sean

Reply to
Sean Mahoney

Re: to Post subject: EPS Equipment For Sale

Dear Mr. Sean Mahoney

Please let me introduce myself to you. My name is Dan-Lucian Dumbrava and living in Cluj-Napoca city, Romania.

I'm owne a company in office stationery supplies in my town at present. Due to the economically difficulties of romanians in this transition period I'm looking from some time to new bussines oportunity and consider the construction sector as good for now on. I'm looking in used technology that I can afford, particularry in EPS production eqipment for "foam concret forms" ( as called lost form ) for construction wich I saw very developed in America, and I hope the Igloo style home referes to that.

I would like to get more information about the equipment you have got and hope to find a way to start dooing some bussines with you.

You can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@supremoffice.ro, and please let me know your mail adress.

Sincerely,

Dan-Lucian Dumbrava

*-----------------------* Posted at:
*-----------------------*
Reply to
lucian

Dear Mr. Sean Mahoney,

I hope you came back and saw my post. I am very interested in the eps equipament you have got beeig exactly what i' m looing for !!! Please contact me, we have to talk about. Thank you ! snipped-for-privacy@supremoffice.ro

*-----------------------* Posted at:
Reply to
lucian

Dear Mr. Sean Mahoney,

My name is Dan-Lucian DUMBRAVA from Cluj-Naopca, Romania.

I am interested in the eps equipament you have got and I would like to disscus uppon it.

Please contact me. Thank you ! snipped-for-privacy@supremoffice.ro

6 Berariei Street 3400 Cluj-Napoca Romania
Reply to
luciandumbrava