Ethyl Acrylate aqueous dispersion

I need to make an Ethyl Acrylate aqueous dispersion but I should like to know if I could find it as a ready made product. Anybody knows something about it? I mean trade name and where I could buy it?. Thanks in advanced for any help

-Francesc

Reply to
fnovau

I doubt it. You could ask somebody like Rohm & Haas that makes it. I see solubility is about 1.5%:

may be made in aqueous dispersion with surfactant, in a solvent or in bulk. There are loads of commercial polymer products. Lucite International is a good source. Frank

Reply to
Frank