PANI and PVC

Dear sir..

Please help me...!! We want to make the conductive PVC sheet. The process is Calandering process and the base resin is PVC-straight resin. The conductive additive is Polyaniline.

But there are many troubles at our conditions. We can not make the Conductive pvc sheet. We don't know why not become the sheet PVC with PANI?

If someone know, please let me know the method.

Reply to
canizaro

and the base resin is PVC-straight

our conditions. We can not make the Conductive pvc sheet.

PANI in PVC will be conductive if all PANI will be connected (pathways conductive)...this will be controlled by percolation..obviously you have not reached it...?

Solution: Try to generate a finer PANI inparticle size

Question: Do you have used a melt-processable PANI by DBSA ? What is the conductivity of your PANI ? Any problems with PVC stability ?

Dr.Guenter Beyer

---------------- snipped-for-privacy@euregio.net (private) snipped-for-privacy@euregio.net (office)

Mobile: 0032 473 60 18 10

Home page of the Belgian Polymer Group(BPG):
PGP 2.6 Public PGP Key Available

Reply to
Dr.Guenter Beyer

and the base resin is PVC-straight

our conditions. We can not make the Conductive pvc sheet.

Adil rundi hay