Manufacturing of PVC Resin in Suspension process by Calcium carbonate

Dear all of you,

I would like to know complete process about Manufacturing of PVC Resin in a Suspension process by Calcium Carbonate.

Also If there any manufacturer in China which are used this process.

Finally, I would like to request you that please send me any details regarding above sujbect.

Hope that I will get good reply.

thanks,

Reply to
norules