PLA film

i am trying to make PLA films by solution casting but i am not getting good results.can you suggest me somthing vimal

Reply to
vimalkumar

What exactly is "not getting good results"? Poor clarity? Bubbles? Something else?

What solvent are you using? What % solids? What drying conditions? What are you coating on? How are you controlling coat weight?

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

The USTA can continue their blatant bias towards Roddick. it won't matter in the end. There is no way he's going to beat Fed in the USO in any round unless Fed has his leg amputated just prior to the match.

They're also showing even more Roddick this year because Jimbo is hanging around. Camera constantly pans to him in the stands.

Reply to
ulysses

In addition use a viscous solution. We used to use specific thickness devices (doctor knives) and cast on glass plates, letting solvent evaporate in air or oven. You can make a doctor knife by wrapping thickesses of tape on a glass rod. You pool the solution on the glass, draw the doctor knife over it, and evaporate solvent.

Frank

Reply to
Frank