Promotion of welding for plastic.

Dear sir..
Please help me..
We should weld TPU with PET(or LDPE)..
Is it possible?? are there any additives for PET(or LDPE)??
Best regards.
Reply to
canizaro
You are best of trying to weld a polymer to itself. Failing that, the polymers should be compatible with each other - a very rare situation. And both polymers need to have similar melting temperatures, a further challenge.
Ultrasonic might work. But run from the LDPE. It will be a nightmare.
John Aspen Research, -
"Turning Questions into Answers"
john.spevacek

Site Timeline

  • i am trying to make PLA films by solution casting but i am not getting good you...

    ⚗ Polymers