Thermoforming Molds of Polyurethane.

Hi! I want to make molds for thermoforming but not with wood, Alimunium, or Steel. But with Polyurethane, any body knows of any system avalible from any one. Plz tell me i guessed the required density would be

32lbs/cu ft.

Help plz. Thanks in Advance.

Reply to
Meerani_1

A company called Smooth On makes an aluminium filled urethane that can be used to make vacuum forming molds. I also believe that they make an aluminium filled epoxy. There is also a company called PolyTek that makes similar products.

Reply to
joe frank