Wood Plastic Suppliers

I need information about the suppliers of the Wood Plastic Composites; with the base material from PVC, PP, PE. Please email me the information to.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
If I'd be faced with this kind of question I did a google search on "wood filled PVC PP PE". The first 3 links could be: http://www.plasticstechnology.com/articles/200407fa1.html http://www.plastico.com/pragma/documenta/plastico/formas/41760/2D-Woodfilled.pdf http://www.tangram.co.uk/GI-Material_Futures-4.html
and so on ...
Meerani_1 wrote:

If you are serious about this, you might want to say where you are located, or more precisely, where your site is located. These materials are fairly inexpensive and you don't want to source them from the other side of the world.
John Aspen Research, - www.aspenresearch.com "Turning Questions into Answers"
Well guys, i am from Pakistan. I need specific suppliers irrelevant to the geographic location, some one who would be dealing with Wood Plus Plastic as well as other natural fibruos reinforced compounds similar to WPC like "rice + PP". If the supplier only deals in WPC (Wood Plastic Composites) it would work for me fine. It would be great help i did googled it and collected many many things but still no suppliers. Plz help. Thank You in advance. :)
Hopefully you are able to read German or know someone who does, in which case the links below ought to give you a pretty good overview on fairly recent global market information on WPCs, both thermoset & termoplastics, in the areas of both R&D and manufacturing, including additional internet links to those global key players ...
http://www.nachwachsende-rohstoffe.info / http://www.nova-institut.de/pdf/06-01_WPC-Studie.pdf http://www.nova-institut.de/pdf/06-02_FNR-NFK-nova.pdf
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.twinson.be @Deceuninck wood/pvc is used to obtain profiles. Compounding happens together with another company.
greets