Wood Plastic Suppliers

I need information about the suppliers of the Wood Plastic Composites; with the base material from PVC, PP, PE. Please email me the information to. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Meerani_1

Rolf Wissmann

If you are serious about this, you might want to say where you are located, or more precisely, where your site is located. These materials are fairly inexpensive and you don't want to source them from the other side of the world.

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

Well guys, i am from Pakistan. I need specific suppliers irrelevant to the geographic location, some one who would be dealing with Wood Plus Plastic as well as other natural fibruos reinforced compounds similar to WPC like "rice + PP". If the supplier only deals in WPC (Wood Plastic Composites) it would work for me fine. It would be great help i did googled it and collected many many things but still no suppliers. Plz help. Thank You in advance. :)

Reply to
Nazim.university

Reply to
Rolf Wissmann

wood/pvc is used to obtain profiles. Compounding happens together with another company.

greets

FRB

Reply to
Frank