Apology

Hello All,

Just want to apologize for the blatant advertisement I posted. Your all correct. This should be a group for Pro/E tips, help and general discussion.

Happy Holidays

Neal

Reply to
proeneal

In which case I retract my negative & scathing comments. Have a good Christmas & good luck finding work - there seems to be a lot about.

Reply to
John Wade

Enjoy your holiday (and if you celebrate Christmas, have a Merry Christmas).

The good news is many companies get back to hiring at the start of the new year. Good luck.

Dave

Reply to
dgeesaman