chassis design

hi ! i am jitendra , i want to design a chassis of simple car or truck in PROE and after that to analys on ANSYS software .could any one
tell me the websites name or any link or any pdf file so that i can make calculation easy and can find more and more chasis design .

Hey, jitendra, how'd the mechanism thing work out? Remember, you asked that question a week or two ago, got a flurry of discussion going, then we never heard from you. This group is about participation. For newbies, the rule is: ask a question (and you don't get stoned, driven out of the village), you answer a question from someone else. You know ~ PARTICIPATION!!!!! You can't sit back, like his Imperial humping majesty and just demand answers to an endless series of asinine questions. Unh, unh, ya gotta participate, which means that, along the way, ya gotta help out here ~ wash some dishes, take out some garbage, even do a little investigation into Pro/e to answer some tough questions. It's what the rest of us do and it's the only thing that lets any of use EXPECT an answer from the community to our occasional (possibly desperate) questions. If you participate, you can expect some help; if you can't participate, then please feel free to seek help elsewhere.
David Janes

jitendra, try googling "Pinewood Derby car". It may be of suitable difficulty for your modeling and analysis project. ;^)