Cost of (1) seat ProE?

Can someone please tell me what the average cost would be to get (1) ProE license? , and annual subscription service?

Thanks, ~G

Reply to
greilly

The foundation license with the basic functionality is around $5k/seat plus 20% of that cost per year for maintenance. US dollars. This is license configuration that is aimed at competing with Solidworks and SolidEdge.

Quantity, volume, additional functionality is extra.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Thanks Dave... thats what I was looking for.

~G

Reply to
greilly