Dimensions in drw files explode when opened in WF2

Sometimes when we open drw files in WF2 that have been created inprevious releases the dimensions fly out to distances of 5 or 6 inches from the view. it only happens with some files and the distance is not constant. The dimensions were all 'cleaned up' before the file was stored. Any thoughts??

Reply to
Fred L. Wadlinger

I've noticed this when I add Cosmetic Curves to a part to assist in a drawing. Maybe someone added it to the part, then you opened the drawing.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gress

Supposedly this was fixed with M160, what verison are you using.

Reply to
David Janes