Hydraulic piping

I have an application where want to place 4 flexible rubber hoses onto an assembly, the 4 hoses will be of idendical fabrication- (ie same part number), but their routes will be different- can ProE do this? How do I access the ProE fittings library- via web or disc?

Regards

GD

Reply to
Gordon Dunn

Dear Gordon,

Try out Flexible parts in Wildfire. This allows a degree of design variation of a part within an assembly, but the part keeps the same part number, think of an assembly containing the same spring with different installed lengths as an example.

Regards,

Rod Giles Pro/Mechanica User Group UK

Reply to
Rod Giles

I am aware of flexible parts- using them already, but can they be applied to pipe routing? GD

Reply to
Gordon Dunn

Don't know about flexible parts in Wildfire, but UG can do it with flexible components in NX. I will have to try it in Wildfire. I have 1 and Pre2 loaded.

Reply to
Ben Loosli