plot a Proe drawing whithout launching Proe

hello,
sommebody can tell me if there is a way to plot ProE drawing whithout
launching ProE or if there is away to plot it since ProductViewExpress or if
there ia an other way.....
thanks.
Reply to
News
: hello, : sommebody can tell me if there is a way to plot ProE drawing whithout : launching ProE or if there is away to plot it since ProductViewExpress or if : there ia an other way..... : thanks. : In the /bin directory is something called Pro/BATCH.bat, a batch loader for a scheduling utility which can select files and schedule them for plotting. I do not believe that this needs to have Pro/e in session.
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes
There is a method available where you can start proe in non graphics mode (meaning you dont see it running)and print all the files in a given directory. Its basically all done with batch files. You first need to create a text file with just the drawing names for a given folder, then you create a trail file in proe to open a drawing, print it and close it from session. The whole key is to have the proe trail file loop thru each filename in the text file. It takes a little patience to get it all to work, but it does work. You can also run it with proe on, then you see all the mouse clicks and commands going on which of course makes it run slower than without the graphics.
Reply to
Edh