MAX NUMBER WINDOWS

Anyone know how to incerase the maximium number of windows you can have open in proe?

Reply to
dakeb

: "dakeb" wrote : Anyone know how to incerase the maximium number of windows you can have open : in proe? : I've seen systems take a performance hit from inappropriate video drivers or non-Quadroed cards or memory restrictions, but I've never actually heard of a limit ~ a published number ~ of the windows allowed in Pro/e. I don't believe that such a thing is built into OpengGL either.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

The functional limit is usually graphics card dependent isn't it?

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Only on cheap cards... If I remember right Pro only allows a max of 15 and is not configurable. You get an error to the effect " You have too many windows open. Quit out of a few and retry."

Reply to
Stu

Wish this message would come up b/4 typing a part number of a new part

Wasn't there an option in an early release to close all windows?

Reply to
CKERIDES

I hav e 2 seat preo/2001 one with GeForce 2 and another with GeForce3 The 1est can only display 4 windows The 2nd diplay more about 15

"dakeb" a écrit dans le message de news:cmaghg$r9f$ snipped-for-privacy@rdel.co.uk...

Reply to
Roger BERNERD