Need Help

HI.. any one can send me some notes or PDF formats on Machine Design.

Reply to
hahmad04

HI.. any one can send me some notes or PDF formats on Machine Design.

We might be a little mystified by why you are asking us for generalized knowledge you can google yourself. There's an amazing amount of stuff out there. What can we provide you that you CAN'T google. Or, what do you THINK we can provide!?!

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

davies lovely III