few years ago, for computing parts of an assembly one by one in Mechanica/Structural I did this :
- modeling assembly with Pro/E
- modeling junctions and loads with Motion
- run Motion
- transferring loads in Motion to Mechanica/Structural for the first part
- running Static analysis of first part with Mechanica/Structural
- ... and do the same for each part...
Is this still possible ?
As I have just a new licence of Pro/E wildfire fundation and nothing else, I would like to know what option I must have.
- Mechanica/Structural, of course but Which one (basic or advanced)
- BMX that I have is sufficient or must I add MDO (mechanism Dynamics Option)
And, is the method explained anywhere in help files of Pro/E or in the ptc.com knowledge base or anywhere else on the web ?