Projecting a reference in assembly mode

Hi there, I am using ProE Wildfire. I am creating component in assembly mode. I am trying to project a hole/profile from one part to another part as I need the cut/extrusion of same profile/dimension. Is there a way to do that in ProE? Thanks in advance, Shankar.

Reply to
Shankar Venkateswaran

You should be able to project the hole's edges just as you would if the hole was in the same part. Are you not able to do so?

Reply to
Jeff Howard