Recycle mark

I need to put a recycle mark on a part. Does anybody know where I can find one to import? Thank you Andrea

Reply to
Andrea Willans

Google images has a nice collection if you type 'recycle symbol'. Most are gifs, probably free but all are linked to download.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Cool idea, Craig. Hadn't thought about a font. But lots of symbol fonts do exist. Anyone that uses autocad knows about symbol libraries. How come our $30 grand program makes us go scrounging for such a commonly used thing as a recycle symbol? Or maybe its buried somewhere in the mold package and you just have to spend an hour on the phone trying to find the one guy in PTC who knows where. That wouldn't surprise me a bit. Let's hear from someone who's spent that hour on the phone so we can skip the chain of fools at PTC.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes