reliefs

I have a rather simple formed up part that I would like some help with
relief's so it can be converted to sheetmetal and made flat......does anyone
want to look at it?????
Reply to
Gilbert Pence
I wouldn't be much help on sheet metal, but for those that are; perhaps you might specify the version you are working in.
Reply to
Jeff Howard
: I have a rather simple formed up part that I would like some help with : relief's so it can be converted to sheetmetal and made flat......does anyone : want to look at it????? : If you've got a box shelled or something like that, simply going to 'Applicatons>Sheet Metal' will let you select 'Convert' and start the conversion process which splits the box into walls and creates the corner relief where needed. You'll just need to select the edges where you want the splits made. Have you tried this yet?
David Janes
Reply to
David Janes

Site Timeline