reliefs

I have a rather simple formed up part that I would like some help with relief's so it can be converted to sheetmetal and made flat......does anyone want to look at it?????

Reply to
Gilbert Pence

I wouldn't be much help on sheet metal, but for those that are; perhaps you might specify the version you are working in.

Reply to
Jeff Howard

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

This is an imported solid step file......just looking for that one lil trick for the method of unbending a form that has 2 angles

Reply to
Gilbert Pence