repeat components in WF2 assy

In WF2 how do you assemble a component using the same constraints as another of the same components? It appears that the "repeat" option is gone or I just can't find it.

Reply to
Jason L

It's on the Edit menu.

(Used to be on RMB context sensitive menu? I started Pro/E on WF and had to make a mapkey.)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Thanks Jeff,

I didn't see that one. Now I am looking into this whole assembly "interface" thing. So much new stuff to learn migrating from 2000i to WF2.

Reply to
Jason L

select the part first, then uptop to >edit >repeat

Reply to
Gary Miglionico