Spiral Bevel Gear

I wanna design a Spiral Bevel Gear by ProE Wildfire. I have every datas about my gear (diameter pitch,addendum,module,clearence...)
Anybody know a tutorial to draw that or can teach me in which manner can I do?
See my post to Bo three days ago. Point 1 in answer to your query: NO ONE designs gears in Pro/e because it's not gear design software. And if you know anything about gear making/gear design, you know about the specialized software, dedicated to gear design. In the US, it's the American Gear Manufactures Association (AGMA) which publishes the widely used gear design software. And, when you tell it what machine you're making the gear on, it gives you a hob number and the pitches of all the drive gears and feed gears for your Pfauter, Barber-Coleman, etc. gear cutter. Why would you even need a solid model of a gear, much less think it wise to spend the computing horsepower on something that was totally impractical. In Pro/e, you can't actually do ANYTHING with this gear you've labored over. So, I can't even imagine who'd pay you to waste the time! For what!?!
David Janes
Subject: Spiral Bevel Gear Date: Thursday, November 15, 2007 1:06 AM