which codec needed for viewing mpg-files made by proe mechanism/animation???

Hi NG.

I have the "Perugios Minimalistic Player Pack" codec and can´t see mpg (animation) files made by proe. I can´t see anywere which codec is needed and I hope someone knows what codec to look for (I hate big codec packs)..

If it is possible to download only the codec I need to view animations made by Proe, then I´ll be very happy.

Regards, Martin Jorgensen.

Reply to
Martin Jorgensen