Wildfire 3.0 Solaris 10 x86

Currently running datecode F000 of Wildfire 3.0 Solaris 10 x86 on Sun Ultra 20s.

This version lacks the gcode post processor and Vericut.

Anyone know if datecode M010 contains at least the post processor. Vericut would be nice too, but Wildfire is pretty much a waste to our company without the post processor. We currently have to walk over to an ancient Windows machine with Wildfire 3.0 installed to run the post processor or use Vericut.

Putting Windows on the Ultra 20s is not an option.

Reply to
Chewie

I have M010 installed on a W2100z. If you mean by "gcode post processor" is to select:

Applications NC Post Processor

Then I get some form of an error message

"xterm: Can't execvp /Disk1/Binaries/Pro_Engineer/WildFire_3/sun_solaris_x64/obj/optfile"

It appears a file "optfile" is missing.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Gress