Wildfire 3.0 orient dimension

Hello!
In Wildfire 3.0 I'm trying to orient a single dimension different from
the others. It's a "6" displayed with a misleading orientation, so I
would like it to appear horizontally. In the Properties dialog box I
cannot change the orientation, it's greyed out. Also I didn't manage to
insert a jog to the line, only to witness line, which produced a
senseless result.
Does anyone have an idea about that?
Thanks in advance,
Mos