Wildfire 3.0 orient dimension

Hello!

In Wildfire 3.0 I'm trying to orient a single dimension different from the others. It's a "6" displayed with a misleading orientation, so I would like it to appear horizontally. In the Properties dialog box I cannot change the orientation, it's greyed out. Also I didn't manage to insert a jog to the line, only to witness line, which produced a senseless result.

Does anyone have an idea about that?

Thanks in advance, Mos

Reply to
Mosquito

What module are you working in? modeling? detailing?

Reply to
David Janes

it's in detailed drawings.

Mos