Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Interesting "Bug" In Sweep Curves (Wildfire 4)
Yesterday and today I set out to draft a cooling coil for a coworker. It's a simple, flattened spiral of copper tubing lying on its side, with two "risers" coming up from it (to come up and over the...
1
1

Fixing assemblies that have both components and assembly features
OK, so I've learned painfully that Pro/E used to regenerate an assembly according to the model tree. So it would regenerate fine if you assembled component A, assembled component B, then made a cut...
1
1

WF 5 SE
I've been wondering about this for a while. They've finally announced it, WF 5.0 Student Edition. And for a special, introductory price (for those on some list), $50 off retail. This hasn't appeared...
6
6

SEED Infotech is pleased to present a one day worksh op on “Wearing The Green Hat (TM)
SEED Infotech is pleased to present a one day workshop on =93Wearing The Green Hat - Creativity=94(TM) on Saturday, 25th September 2010. Wearing The Green Hat is an intensive course in creative...

So, what IS new in WF5?
Geesaman! got a review? Anything at all to say about it? Did they finally get rid of "part" accuracy, everything would be real, i.e. "absolute", accuracry as they promised with the release of WF4? I...
11
11

Attend a free Seminar on Career opportunities in Technical Writing on 7-Aug-10
Dear All, We invite you for the seminar on Career opportunities in Technical Writing domain. The details of the seminar is as follows:- 1) Venue of Seminar:- SEED Infotech Ltd., Nalanda - Garnet,...

Re: Pró eletrica e pro hidraulica
have interest in the Pro-electric one and the Pro hydraulical one of the Multiplus, of preference more recent version. It can obtain? how I make p to have information? please it enters in contact ]

Wildfire5 What's New
Is there a document somewhere that lists the changes/additions going from WF4 to WF5? I have in the past printed the What's New for each new release, highlighted the interesting new features, and...
4
4

How Do I Depict A 'Limited Area' in ProE 2D Drawing?
I have a long, semi-cylindrical (ID) surface. I want to have the last 45mms of each end of this surface called out to a more precise cylindricity tolerance, because plugs are inserted at these areas...
2
2

Import Data Doctor
I said it might be worthwhile presenting something on IDD. TriStar beat me to it. It's enough to get you started. Any questions? David Janes http://www.tristar.com/news/articles/0610-1.asp
2
2

supress by layer
Anyone know if it is possible to suppress by layer? In pre-wildfire versions of proe (might even be in versions as old as 19) you used to be able to "suppress by layer". In other words you could...
4
4

MODEL VIEW REDEFINE
In this assembly I've created, the saved views (BACK BOTTOM FRONT... ) zoom way out, like to the edge of worldview, 300 feet away. But, if I press the "reposition" key, the model zooms back in. But,...

Mold Library Setup
I'm working with WF4 on Win64bit I installed Mold Library ( the last version I found is MOLD BASE WF 2002490). I created a PRO_LIBRARY_DIR system variable. At the end of installation I execute the...
1
1

CAD in creative design, problem solving
Awl -- In a pointless response to the Village Idiot (Jon Banquer, unemployed ex-thief of Qualcomm, in his absurd notion of him asking difficult Qs), I brought up the notions of CAD being more for...
20
20

ASSEMBLY CUTS GD&T
This is a follow on to an earlier situation with assembly cuts. Now I have to GD&T them. So, I go to 'Show and Erase' for the cuts in the first penetrated layer and, guess what, no shown dimensions....
2
2