Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone using Design Data Manager for Pro/E?
http://www.designdatamanager.com/products/professional/proe/index.html
4
4

ASSEMBLY CUT SHOWN IN PARTS
I was sure you could make an assembly cut "show" in the parts that were intersected. Now, trying it in WF4, I'm not having any luck. Feature shows up at top level but doesn't make it to component...

Help me set file server to read with Intralink 3.4 M070,
i set PDM_ORA_APPL=intralink then cd ???dataserverintralinkobj and run command "PDMTransactionSetRO.exe INTRALINK INTRALINK" it shows "Error message 101" can anyone give me help? thanks. jeff
1
1

CHECKING CONSTRAINTS
You're in WF4 with the new Dashboard assembly functionality. You've just imported an assembly and created a bunch of components, none of which are assembled with Pro/e's typical three constraints. All...
1
1

Ubuntu startup
Hello, I=B4m trying to run ProEngineer Wildfire 3.0 090 bin Ubuntu 9.1 and receive this message: Could anyone help please? Thanks, Andre Luiz
9
9

Can we revise the Pro/E document which is only checked in but not yet released?
If someone is checking in one Pro/E document in PDMLink but does not releasing it. The document is in In Work mode only. Then, can we revise that document in PDMLink?
1
1

Hide hole's label
How can I hide the label that appear when I create a standar hole? (label... the tag whit the spec. of the hole)
2
2

replace a view in a drawing with an instance
I know I have done this before in 2001 long ago but now I don't seem to be able to find how to do it in WF4. I created a part and drawing then realized it needs to be a tabulated part so I created a...
2
2

all around symbol
is it possible to add the all around symbol on to an arrow or a radius dimenion arrow? Thanks meme
4
4

Circular reference?
We have a number of assemblies where we make a part for each piece of base material, then assemble them. Picture two plates assembled in a tee. The plate components have no links from anything. Then...
3
3

SET UP CG
'Geometry & Parameters', then click the Edit button. Select the middle tab, Center of Gravity, and fill in the offset numbers. When done, this will create a CG recognized by model analysis. David...
1
1

Deterioration
How come our forum has been hijacked by brain damaged morons? It used to be a place where we could get good information from intelligent people. I suppose that it is just a sign of the times when...
5
5

WF3 automatic "new constraint"
WF3 gurus ;) When assembling components in an assy in WF2, Pro automatically went to a new constraint, if it saw that the part wasn't fully constrained. Is there a way to force WF3 to do this? I keep...
2
2

Blog about mechanical design, CAD, Inventor, SolidWorks.
Hi! Visit my Blog! Quality information about mechanical design, CAD, Inventor, SolidWorks. Rodrigo Minatto

Wildfire 4.0 DXF output
Some of our engineers have upgraded to Wildfire 4.0 and the DXF output has changed and is causing some issues. I don't use Pro-E but I use DXF output that it produces. The issue appears to be that the...
2
2