replace a view in a drawing with an instance

I know I have done this before in 2001 long ago but now I don't seem
to be able to find how to do it in WF4. I created a part and drawing
then realized it needs to be a tabulated part so I created a family
table with this part. The drawing now has the views created with the
generic part. How do I replace the views of the generic part with
views of the instances?
Thanks
Reply to
meme
Right-click in the main window and pick up Drawing Setup. Then go to Drawing Models and click on the name of the generic, then select the name of the instance.
I hope I got the menu picks about right.
Dave
Reply to
David Geesaman

Site Timeline