Anyone using Design Data Manager for Pro/E?

http://www.designdatamanager.com/products/professional/proe/index.html
David

Nope, first I heard of it, but looks like it'd be worth a look. How long have they been around? As an old fart, ya gotta consider maturity. Cheap is good, reliability is better, at any price. You'll wear yourself out keepin' the juniors busy fixin' the shit.
David Janes

We have a division in the UK with 3 designers who have been using this system for several years. They use it for 2D drawings, AutoDesk Inventor, and some Pro/E files. Inventor will be phased out. Interestingly, they had no complaints about it. Doesn't seem like a shaky program to me, but I don't know how well it supports family tables, merge features, etc.
Just curious about what others thought.
David

Absolutely, best to hear what actual users have to say about it. Do they have a news group, website, etc?
David Janes

Been using it for over 6 years Wouldn't use anything else
Alistair Craig