Import Data Doctor

I said it might be worthwhile presenting something on IDD. TriStar beat me to it. It's enough to get you started. Any questions?
http://www.tristar.com/news/articles/0610-1.asp
David Janes
On 6/18/2010 6:30 PM, JANES wrote:

Nice. Now if only Pro/E would not crash when I try to use IDD...
David

Sorry to hear it, I have no such problems and couldn't comment on your without more detailed information.
David Janes