Wildfire5 What's New

Is there a document somewhere that lists the changes/additions going from WF4 to WF5? I have in the past printed the What's New for each
new release, highlighted the interesting new features, and circulated it among our users.
The only thing PTC's released so far that enumerates the additions is some flash video on the website. Obviously that's not nearly as useful as the document, and given that my computer at work has no sound, is especially pointless.
David

http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/99872/en/WF_5.0_whatsnew.pdf They keep fiddling with their website but hardly ever to make it easier to find things.
David Janes

BTW, the REALLY new thing I noticed in 5.0 is the complete recasting of Detailing with the Dashboard interface. Such a big, dramatic changes gets buried in their high granular "What's New" presentation and is one reason I've never found it very useful.
David Janes

.
Thanks for the pointer. I looked for several minutes but just couldn't come up with it. Must have been my severe case of friday afternoon brain burn.
David

Wouldn't be such a problem if PTC didn't seem bound and determined to try the patience of saints and the wits of the wise with a bumbling, obscure website, suited only to selling whatever they currently wish to sell.
David Janes