1.5 millisecond delay

I need to make an OOPic delay for 1.5 milliseconds for an IR sensor, but the OOPic can only delay for hundredths of a second. Anyone know a
way around this?

Put two delays in?
1.5 milliseconds is 1.5/1000 of a second. The OOPics smallest measurement is 1/100 of a second
RUBiksCUbe wrote:

does the language allow calls to assembly language? If not, you may have to use a standard micro and program it yourself.
see: http://www.dontronics.com/auto.html for a few tips.
Don...
--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Use a 555?
--
mehaase(at)sas(dot)upenn(dot)edu

I don't know anything about the platform- and what interrupts it might be servicing etc., but it's possible a simple "do-nothing" loop might work. It could certainly generate a minimum 1.5msec delay if you fiddle with the number of iterations, but it might not be repeatable enough.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Well I think I found a much simpler solution. By simply repeating the command, in this case setting a value to 1, for two lines in a row it delays the OOPic for about 1.5 ms. Thanks for the suggestions though.