Anyone using minigear with diameters around 3~4 mm?

Hello...
I am designing a circular bending section with micromotors and I need to find out if there is a manufactured of high-precision, mini worm gears with
radius of in the range of 3~4mm... The gear head should be able to withstand the torque around 20 N-m. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Jonathan

Try looking here:
http://smallparts.com /
Thank you so much...