Arduino ? kits? distributors ?

Anyone have experience and/or have opinions on the Arduino ? Offer any Arduino based kits ? Give a shout out !

JCDeen

Reply to
pogo

The Arduino boards are great for small robotics projects...and the price it right!

AJ

Reply to
AJ

I bought some recently from

but haven't had time to do much with them yet.

Reply to
John F. Eldredge

See my SERVO column of ahbout two months ago. Lots of dfferent sources for kits, full boards, shields, etc.

-- Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McComb

I recall that. I'll dig it out ! Thanks - JCD

Reply to
pogo