Arduino ? kits? distributors ?

Anyone have experience and/or have opinions on the Arduino ? Offer any Arduino based kits ? Give a shout out !
JCDeen

On Nov 1, 6:10pm, "pogo"

The Arduino boards are great for small robotics projects...and the price it right!
https://www.zagrosrobotics.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=745&catid=2
AJ
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 15:17:29 -0800, AJ wrote:

I bought some recently from http://www.moderndevice.com , but haven't had time to do much with them yet.
--
John F. Eldredge -- snipped-for-privacy@jfeldredge.com
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu
pogo wrote:

See my SERVO column of ahbout two months ago. Lots of dfferent sources for kits, full boards, shields, etc.
-- Gordon

I recall that. I'll dig it out ! Thanks - JCD