Bluetooth recommendations?

Can anyone make an argument for one o the small bluetooth
modules (Embeddedblue (Parallax), Bluesmirf, Zigbee(is this
bluetooth)) for use with a Prop chip, Atom, and Stamp?
I'm interested if you've had good or bad experiences
with any of them?
Thanks,
Win
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.nospam.com
Reply to
Winfield Heagy
I've used the Embeded Blue with one of hte basic stamp modules. It is the longer-distance standard for Bluetooth (300ft). Be sure you have the longer distance version for your computer as well. I have not really tested the distance, since I just used it within a single room.
Joe Dunfee
Reply to
cadcoke4