Broken Robosapien Wanted

I am looking for a Robosapien V1 that can be donated (or obtained for a very reasonable price) for testing. I am trying to test some
modifications I have in mind, but do not (yet) want to hack into the one I have now lest I fry it.
I say broken as I do not care if the arms or legs are broken, I just need one that will still power up and accept commands from the remote.
The remote is not neccesary, but if you have one I'll take it.
Also, if your robosapien happened to wander off, and you have an orphaned remote, I can use that as well.
james [at] retroblast (dot) com