building a PUMA wrist?

How could a person go about building a wrist like the PUMA 560, where three axes intersect at a common point. I'm in the process of building a mini-PUMA, using r/c servos as actuators, and I have worked out how to do everything but the wrist (I'm using a mini SSC II).

Thanks for any help!

Reply to
John Vannoy

I can scan in the engineering prints for the wrist if it will help you.

Let me know where and in what format you would like them.

I'll warn you, it's a fairly complicated deal.

Reply to
Alan Kilian

That would be great! I appreciate you offering.

JPG's would be fine, or any format that you prefer will work. Please email them to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

John

Reply to
John Vannoy