building a PUMA wrist?

How could a person go about building a wrist like the PUMA 560, where three axes intersect at a common point. I'm in the process of
building a mini-PUMA, using r/c servos as actuators, and I have worked out how to do everything but the wrist (I'm using a mini SSC II).
Thanks for any help!

I can scan in the engineering prints for the wrist if it will help you.
Let me know where and in what format you would like them.
I'll warn you, it's a fairly complicated deal.
--
- Alan Kilian <alank(at)timelogic.com>
Director of Bioinformatics, TimeLogic Corporation 763-449-7622
snipped-for-privacy@raceme.UUCP (Alan Kilian) wrote in message Thanks again!
John