electro-active-polymers (hydrogels) cheap anywhere for design demo??

so I gave a presentation to a bunch of industrial design students and was aWfuL ..so now i want to go back with a vengance and wow-em with technology.
I was planning on showing off/or explaining air-muscles, some of the newer robo-one servos etc., harmonic drives? and some kind of electro-active-polymer actuator.
does anyone know what kind of inexpensive actuator I could get for a demonstration? (in the US) (a hydrogel would be cooL : )
there`s a page full of suppliers here.. http://ndeaa.jpl.nasa.gov/nasa-nde/lommas/eap/EAP-material-n-products.htm I was just hoping to get some opinions before i start calling around.
chris http://members.aol.com/robotweb snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ps: feel free to let me know if you think i should add any other links to the huuuge links-page)