Re: Suppliers of EAP Based Artificial Muscles?

I called and the guy was very friendly ..although i think he was in a Lab also so it`s probably nicer to wait for the email reply.

ERI's IPMC kit looks promising,

yeaH that`s my guess too right now.

I was looking at the sample piece (1cm x 2cm?) $20 ..but was asking what the most impressive was and he was suggesting the 2x4cm? Polymeric Actuator / Sensor / Transducer US$69 ..partially because it didn`t need to be wetted to function etc.

yeah since i don`t need it for a few months (hopefully for a school presentation) i figured i`d wait and see if something larger popped-up but i havn`t found anything else yet after weeks of searching.

(that`s why i just checked this group : )

chris hillman

of the Largest Selection of Links related to Robotics, Animatronics & Spfx on the Net!) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
C40179