Hack-A-Sapien Contest Announced

The August issue of SERVO Magazine announces our Robosapien hack contest!
http://www.servomagazine.com/hack-a-sapien/
Dan Danknick
Technical Editor
Dan Danknick wrote:

Nitpick : How can you judge submissions for 1st & 2nd in the first two weeks of October, when the closing date is October 31st ?
--
+---+
| n | www.n-gate.net
Thanks - I'll fix the typo. I'm sure the goal was always evident to the get-it-done crowd, however...
Dan