CCD Linear Sensor

Hi all,

I am searching for CCD linear sensor with 1024 pixels. I've searched many sensors, but I am looking for 1 with smaller pixel size, preferrably less that 5 um.

For CCDs with more pixels, the pixel size can definitely be smaller. However, I need to have a full frame read-out rate of 4 KHz. This limits me to use CCDs with more pixels.

Does anyone know if any CCD linear sensor can fit my requirements?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Cheng

Reply to
blackmonkey2046

Some of the area sensors have pretty small pixels - maybe you could fiddle the clocks to read out a single line ?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

The Sony ILX103A has a 7um pitch and 3000 pixels. Is that good enough?

John Nagle

Dave wrote:

Reply to
John Nagle

hack some fax machines, I dont know how many lines there usually are, but I'd think it'd be close

dan

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
rue_mohr