CCD Linear Sensor

Hi all,
I am searching for CCD linear sensor with 1024 pixels. I've searched many sensors, but I am looking for 1 with smaller pixel size,
preferrably less that 5 um.
For CCDs with more pixels, the pixel size can definitely be smaller. However, I need to have a full frame read-out rate of 4 KHz. This limits me to use CCDs with more pixels.
Does anyone know if any CCD linear sensor can fit my requirements?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Cheng
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Some of the area sensors have pretty small pixels - maybe you could fiddle the clocks to read out a single line ?
Dave
The Sony ILX103A has a 7um pitch and 3000 pixels. Is that good enough?
                John Nagle
Dave wrote:

hack some fax machines, I dont know how many lines there usually are, but I'd think it'd be close
dan