CMUCam2 and illumination

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone could give me some advice on illumination for my Cam? I want to use it indoors and there will be some light in the room. But I don't know what kind of light... Different rooms.

Does anyone use some lighting for the cam? If yes, what kind?

I'm thinking of an array of bright white LEDs - good, bad? What about the range of this installation? Any idea? I need 2-3m.

Thanks

Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Schwanz