COMAU Tricept HP1 with C3G

Hello,
is there anybody out there who is familiar with the mentioned robot. We got one here and want to use it for handling a laser. The problem is,
that we don´t know anybody who is familiar with this old robot and control. Is there a possibility to use some kind of cam software to generate the robot-programs offline??
Hope that there are still some experts out there.
Best regards,
Joachim
Add pictures here
âś–
joachim snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de wrote:

Joachim, I am very familiar with these Tricept Robots, We have sold several of them and have built quite an extensive library of information on the practical uses of the Tricept. You can view one of my tricepts @ http://www.4anypart.com/tricept.htm and there is a link there to software companies which make excellent simulator software for the Tricept Robotic line. I have a dual head Tricept which I am selling right now for $30,000 USD with tool changers that allow the Tricpts to pick up and drop off tools as needed for different machining operations. I hope this helps you. If you need additional tooling for your Tricepts please give me a call or send me an email. Good luck on your endeavors, Joe Spivey
Add pictures here
âś–